Cad-Capture provides a range of high quality surveying services to both the public and private sectors, employing a combination of traditional innovative methodologies that offer our clients the very best in terms of quality, value and usability.
Utility Tracing is crucial for effective site planning, particularly when invasive works, such as construction projects are planned. Old plans are often unreliable and may be outdated. Utility Tracing provides accurate and detailed information about the quantity and location of sub-surface hazards and utilities.
Using the latest technology, our specialist surveyors are fully trained and experienced to undertake accurate and detailed utility tracings of any estate.
By conducting simple Utility Tracing surveys, Cad-Capture provides clients with the following benefits:
- Significant reduction in Health and Safety risks during excavation work
- Enabling superior planning of site work and future development via the early identification of sub-surface hazards
- Reduced project disruption, costs and timescales via the identification of sub-surface features that are then factored into planning
- Minimising disruption to clients and the public by enabling superior planning that results in projects being completed as expediently as possible
- Knowledge that they are complying with all relevant legislation and best-practice guidance
Contact our expert team today
To take advantage of Cad-Capture’s Survey Solutions, please contact us using the form below and a member within our friendly team will go through your requirements and provide you with the best possible solution.